Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT OF IMPENDING CHANGES ON THIS WEB SITE

Just to remind everyone: remember your passwords so you don´t have go through the motions to log in later.

"So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

Resonant, thanks. Let me look into the avatar question. Regarding Vbulletin, it is one of the more popular bulletin boards. We are fully anticipating that as we get feedback on the new software, we may turn on or off various features of the site. Jeff deserves full credit for the hard work that he has put into the database conversion. He has been putting many hours doing the conversion and testing it.

Wise.

Originally posted by Wise Young:

Resonant, thanks. Let me look into the avatar question. Regarding Vbulletin, it is one of the more popular bulletin boards. We are fully anticipating that as we get feedback on the new software, we may turn on or off various features of the site. Jeff deserves full credit for the hard work that he has put into the database conversion. He has been putting many hours doing the conversion and testing it.

Wise.
    Thanks Jeff, we really appriciate everything you're doing for us all

http://www.professirx.com/

No lets stop this madness

I don't like change

Please Jeff for the sake of all that is good.

rock on..

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given you."
    Gandolf the Gray

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys. Right now I'd better go check on my password, dang if I can remember what it is,duh,LOL.

Linda H.

Originally posted by Wise Young:

Jeff deserves full credit for the hard work that he has put into the database conversion. He has been putting many hours doing the conversion and testing it.
    Without Jeff, there would be no site... Thanks Jeff.

It's always fun to try something new and different.

Thanks for all your hard work Jeff, and Dr. Wise.

I feel a bad moon rising~~

Thanks, everyone. I feel like it's almost Christmas or New Year's or my due date or something. he he. A number of you are already vBulletin fans so it will be an easy transition for you. And a few of you have offered to help us out which is greatly appreciated.

Everyone will want to work on their profiles after we go live..... there are a lot of options for how threads and posts are displayed, how many, your local timezone, and many others. A little effort setting up your preferences can make the forums more enjoyable. We'll be discussing those options as we go live.... and a lot of members can assist other members.

Getting closer!
    ~See you at the CareCure-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Banned
    just testing stuff... ignore this post.
    Last edited by scott pruett; 07-03-2005 at 06:34 PM.