Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Locked Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BigB:

Maybe marm knew something when she suggested that you might not know what goes on behind the scene.QUOTE]

Yes, and she is RIGHT.

~~~Honesty is the best policy~~~Treat others as you would like to be treated~~~Play hard, but play fairly~~~

Great question, cheesecake.

What ticks me off is when some members use dirty tricks to make another look bad. Like contriving a story to defend a school that suggested the use of diapers for handicapped students not because they didn't have bathrooms but because the other students should be protected from contact with bodily fluids from handicapped students. She went out of her way to make me look bad and I still feel the lack of trust from some members today because of that. In addition sending emails behind the scene to discredit me. That has happened to me here on care cure. And the same member had the balls to say through email- That at least I(meaning bigb) know how to treat a lady and would she would love to have dinner with me in an Italian Restaurant and make natural nice faces at me. The same member is one of the m&m gang. I find it strange, disgustingly so that a member would try to crucify me and then send flirting emails. Maybe marm knew something when she suggested that you might not know what goes on behind the scene. I don't play around on this board, I am only interested in a cure and quality of life for my son.

The above is the reason I stand behind my conviction that there are some people who have no place on these boards. How many others have had this happen to them? How many have been 'stalked' via the internet by people who are using these boards to troll for victims of their sick little minds?

Most of the people here are honest, sincere people who come to these forums to get information, companionship or to share ideas. A few sick ****ks come on for their own twisted interests, and innocent people get hurt; trust vanishes; and the value of these forums takes a nosedive.

And to have a moderator/administrator of these boards condone and support those people is unconscionable.

In a prior thread I posted this: " ... I am not placing myself as better than, nor pretending to fully understand this community. I just feel sickened when I see people posting questions, in need of support and their questions are bumped out of the way because someone has a problem with someone else. This place needs baby sitters to replace the moderators IMO.
    dogger's response"

I stand by what I said. I belong to two other online comunities, one military and one for online gaming. The later has a "younger" crowd, and is just as large as this community, but acts more "adult" even when discussing politics and religion.

I have explained why I am here, thus need not defend my point anymore.

You guys are, of course, right as usual.

Just a simple explanation from me might have avoided this offense I have committed.

I'm sorry. I'll try harder to do better next time. And if it's any consolation... you know you're always welcome to start a new topic.

I just wanted to clear up one statement that Shaun put toward's me in the last part of that thread.

Point#1 I am a Sinner I never denied that!! I mess up as much as the next person. and I've said that I was No saint. and yes I have made statement's that I should not have because I did sin when I made them.

Point #2 Yes I did say homosexuality is wrong because that is what the BIBLE say's. The question was asked and I gave what I know from the Bible,I did not make it up Pal. You see to many people say they have religion, but it's kinda like Burger king"Have it your way" without doing what the bible say's. They do as they want it to read but read these. Romans 1 27-32 1rst Timothy 1 v 9-10 tell's all about it. You also I judged. No I don't the Bible does that. I am big a sinner like I said before as the next man!!!!!!!!! But I do try to do right,"I don't alway's get there as everyone know's" Ask Jeff to let you go back and look!!!

I never posted in the tread on being a christian you look back and you'll never find me on it. Because religion is one of the biggest cause of Argument's there are.

Last one
    Doug

I'm sorry. I'll try harder to do better next time. And if it's any consolation... you know you're always welcome to start a new topic. Jeff
    True, but you locked the followup topic also.
    BTW, I hope you are aware of what your good friend you defend so much, is capable of. You have not apologized to marmalady or mr. chappell yet. To this day I still wonder why jackie is not a moderater anymore. They had the best interest of carecure when they commented. If I had to chose between them or your friend you know what my answer would be.

Booster , Quote , '' In a prior thread I posted this: " ... I am not placing myself as better than, nor pretending to fully understand this community. I just feel sickened when I see people posting questions, in need of support and their questions are bumped out of the way because someone has a problem with someone else. This place needs baby sitters to replace the moderators IMO.
    dogger's response" ''Unquote .

I found the thread which has my response in and have to admit to being very confused . I supported you , yet you seem to have problems with my response . As an ex-serviceman proud to have worn his countries uniform , I found it very hard in that thread to remain totally impartial as a moderator must , thus I erred on the side of caution . It sometimes seems to me that either my replies are not read properly , or no matter what I do , there are members who think it is wrong .

Thank you ,
    Dogger

Every day I wake up is a good one .

dogger,

First I must salute you.

Two, I know where my fault lay, and it was heated, but what I understood was different than your explination here.

Three, As I explained in the members only forum, my underlying reason for posting this was a declaration that we need baby sitters here and not mods. I stand by that and have defended my position although Mr. Weeks an I don't see eye to eye.

Edited to say: I should of left out the "doggers response" portion as it did not completely relate to this thread. My fault and I appoligize dogger for my error. Thank you sir dogger.