Thread: Moderators/Admin -New member clearly needs help

Moderators/Admin -New member clearly needs help

And how long sci news will be ophan forum here?
    How come it less important to know about other unfortunate sci's, their day-to-day struggles & trimphs than coputers, food, politics,travels ..etc
    Many members dont even know existence of those!!!

New people mistakenly post their concerns there which
    left without proper attention by majority

Quality -not quantity should be concern here

web page

[This message was edited by Max on 09-21-04 at 07:48 PM.]

????????????????????

max, let me try to explain... The goal of the life forum, for example, is to get people to share their life experiences, not to post news about others. You can of course post news about people with spinal cord injury in the Life Forum but you should accompany it with your comments and insights. Otherwise, the Life forum becomes just a bunch of new articles reflecting what reporters think and not what the community thinks. I am very grateful when you do post news articles on these forums particularly when you select the articles carefully and accompany the post with your opinions.

News was put into another category because there were far too many thoughtless posting of news articles diluting the dicussion in the community forums. People can always do a google search for health and science news and read it. If they want to share it with the group, it should be selected articles that are particularly relevant and not just because it has something to do with spinal cord injury. If the articles are of interest, it should attract the attention of other members even if they are located in another category.

Wise.

Sorry we missed that one, Max. I'm grateful to you for the job you do sorting through articles. The ones you've posted in Family and r/s have always been pertinent and interesting to the people that care to read those forums.

C5/6 incomplete, injured Aug. 2000

Thanks Wise & Betheny to clear this for me

KLD- I still didn't get answer-Why it took so long (9! MONTH) to put important & urgent sticky about Human Proneuron Trials in New SCi forum?

We may never know how many newly injured could act on that info & avoid total paralysis