Thread: Trying to Help SCI Friend...How can I get in Touch with BOB Smith who had surgery by Dr. Huang?

Trying to Help SCI Friend...How can I get in Touch with BOB Smith who had surgery by Dr. Huang?

Hi,

I am a cp, spinal disorders patient. I usually post on Mass Gen Hospital. But I have registered on this forum to help a friend of mine who has a sci. He is very interested in the work going on with Dr. Huang. I read that Bob Smith had surgery and post's on this forum. How can I get in touch with Mr. Smith? I will have to check back here. I just don't know where to look and am not familiar enough with your forum. If you would be so kind to help me and save me the hours of searching. I would appreciate it.

My friend is looking into having this type of surgery also and this would save me a tremendous amount of time to be able to converse with Mr. Smith or have my friend talk directly with him.

Kind regards,

Pearl4949

Hi Pearl,

If you go to the "Cure" forum, you will find a topic describing Bob's trip to China, his experiences and his progress since the procedure. In the left-hand corner of his post, click on his screen name (handibob). A drop down box will appear; click on "View profile for handibob" and you will see his profile, which includes his email address.

I hope this helps!

Best~
    Vicky

Hi,

I hope I can find it easily. I just want to say THANK YOU! My friend has not done anything and this is the only thing to get him excited about life.

Pearl4949