Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Betheny??

Originally posted by Kanuck:

I vote Betheny for goddess of the world
    You just wanna knock some leather boots.

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Betheny, i LOVE YOU

Goddess of the world? Betheny, you told me yesterday you were Queen of the world! Which is it? Frankly, you deserve both titles.

BTW, I humbly swear to obey your latest decree!

~ Joy to the world, all the boys and girls. Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea. Joy to you and me. ~ Three Dog Night

Originally posted by november:

Shaun why you gotta lie??? I know your wayyy more cock-eyed than that picture depicts.

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Personal attack going on here!!!

November's being mean and cruel and intentionally trying to make Shaun cry.Why do we allow this.If Betheny would do a better job with her Mod status instead of just dancin around all fancy like with her ''Hey,look at me world im a Mod and your not so you all suck and i dont NA NA NA NA NA'' attitude.She would put an end to this and we could live in peace and harmony growing flowers for each other.

~We must save the princess,or die trying~..Mickey Mouse

Nah I voted Betheny for world goddess because she's a sexy redhead

[QUOTE]Originally posted by november:

[You just wanna knock some leather boots.

Ban me Bethy...ban me baby

She will ya know!! You and your hypnotizing,mesmerizing,got the boys on there knees and crying blue eyes will be toast...TOAST

~We must save the princess,or die trying~..Mickey Mouse

Marcomo, Beth is fully equipped with her Burger King crown. She can be anything she wants to be with that! I thought I heard someone screaming 'I'm on top of the woooorrrrllddd' this morning. Beth has a nice set of...vocals, yeah vocals