Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Betheny??

Betheny??

I'm just curious why Hunker's joke was allowed (and even posted by you, basically giving your approval of this joke) in the Joke thread when it's so blatant that it's meant to be a personal attack in the contents of being a "joke". As Hunker, his wife have exchanged words with OBN. Anyways, perhaps I'm rocking the boat here too much and thats not my intent to do so, but rather ask why that's allowed? I guess seeing that others have been ALLOWED to "personally attack" me and have gotten away with it, it just strongly suggest to me that favoritisim is alive and well on this site.

I've defended you enough times that I'm being accused of favoring the devos. I have not allowed blatant personal attacks on you or anybody else. Why must some people just cause stupid drama? I've got plenty of real drama.

This isn't funny, it isn't cute. It's asinine. Dr. Young didn't honor me with this moderator position because he wanted a kindergarten teacher. If you're going to play in the sandbox with the toddlers, you may get sand thrown in your eyes. Some people just don't play well with others.

Deal with it.

Edit:
    While I'm spewing, let me point out that we are all here due to the generosity and devotion of Dr. Young. Some of us are here due to the extreme tolerance of Dr. Young. He is ever so much nicer than I am. If I was queen of the world a lot of this wouldn't be an issue because some people would find it mandatory to locate a new sandbox.

C5/6 incomplete, injured Aug. 2000

[This message was edited by Betheny on 08-21-04 at 05:57 PM.]

you are the queen of the world.

jody lynn-
    At long last...recognition. ROFL

C5/6 incomplete, injured Aug. 2000

betheny is the best!

Betheny throws rocks at me and pokes me with sticks.This one time at band camp,she crept up behind me while i leisurely nibbling on some licorice and slapped me in the back of the head...i choked...she laughed and called me a ''big dumb''....Betheny makes me cry

~We must save the princess,or die trying~..Mickey Mouse

Originally posted by Shaun:

Betheny throws rocks at me and pokes me with sticks.This one time at band camp,she crept up behind me while i leisurely nibbling on some licorice and slapped me in the back of the head...i choked...she laughed and called me a ''big dumb''....Betheny makes me cry

~We must save the princess,or die trying~..Mickey Mouse
    That would explain the crossed eyes
    Does your face really stay like that forever?

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Shaun why you gotta lie??? I know your wayyy more cock-eyed than that picture depicts.

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

I vote Betheny for goddess of the world