Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Concerning removed topics

X-
    So you are asking us to lock EVERY SINGLE thread in which a name is called? Or you think we should NEVER lock any threads?

Beth the mod says:
    The system we have now is the best we've been able to evolve thus far. The moderators haggle and debate over it constantly...we take it seriously and we know it's not perfect. We're considering your complaint.

Beth the member says:
    Any chance at all of the contributors to this thread giving it a freaking REST????

Signed,
    Multiple Personality Disorder

C5/6 incomplete, injured Aug. 2000

Originally posted by Betheny:

X-
    So you are asking us to lock EVERY SINGLE thread in which a name is called? Or you think we should NEVER lock any threads?

Beth the mod says:
    The system we have now is the best we've been able to evolve thus far. The moderators haggle and debate over it constantly...we take it seriously and we know it's not perfect. We're considering your complaint.

Beth the member says:
    Any chance at all of the contributors to this thread giving it a freaking REST????

Signed,
    Multiple Personality Disorder

Thanks beth, but I did not ask for the thread to be locked...I was simply quoting "gettinup's" post so that if he deleted it again, there would be a record of it. No I don't want it locked. and I certainly appreciate the geniune concern you are showing for me. Makes me feel really welcome here. And guess what, it was not ME that revived this thread now was it? I posted a topic to Wise or Jeff, or whichever or both, moderate this forum, Wise replied, and I replied and told him that he did not NEED to reply that I was giving it a rest as suggested. I was never rude or impolite. "gettinup" is the one who bumped it up. I never AM rude on this forum unless provoked and I have ignored it many times when directed at myself, being called an idiot, now paranoid schizo, there have been a few others...I chalk it up to small minds and don't complain. No, don't lock the thread. I didn't ASK you to. I simply made a record of what was said, because "gettinup" seems to like to post inflammatory remarks and then erase them.

Thanks for your concern,

Carol

Oh, okay, I didn't know that's why you quoted it. Not a bad plan actually. Sorry.

Originally posted by Betheny:

Oh, okay, I didn't know that's why you quoted it. Not a bad plan actually. Sorry.

thanks betheny

X, calling you a paranoid schizo is not a personal attack it is a medical diagnosis. A personal attack would be if I called you what my spirit is telling me to call you but I won't go there. I'm trying to remain peaceful despite your annoyance.

Again, get off it. You didn't get the hint that Dr. Young gave i.e. "give it a rest".

I feel this thread should be removed. Despite Carol's efforts to be polite, Gettin Up insists on indulging in character assasinations against her.Quoted here from Gettin Up ----X, calling you a paranoid schizo is not a personal attack it is a medical diagnosis. End quote. This violates the policy of no personal attacks that is clearly stated in the forum rules.

Thank you for your time...

Melissa

Originally posted by gettinup:

X, calling you a paranoid schizo is not a personal attack it is a medical diagnosis. A personal attack would be if I called you what my spirit is telling me to call you but I won't go there. I'm trying to remain peaceful despite your annoyance.

Again, get off it. You didn't get the hint that Dr. Young gave i.e. "give it a rest".

Please, everybody, give it a rest. Thanks. Wise.