Thread: constant error messages

constant error messages

anyone know why I keep getting a stream of runtime errors asking me if I want to debug when I use this website? It doesnt happen to me on other websites, but I really don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what. Any ideas would be appreciated. I really am enjoying the forums and have gotten alot of great information already, but I'm going nuts with the constant error messages. Thanks.

What browser are you using?

-Steven
    ...dear kindly judge, your honour, my parents treat me rough, with all their marijuana, they won't give me a puff, they didn't wanna have me, but somehow I was had, leapin' lizards, that's why I'm so bad

Internet Explorer.

Are the messages any better or worse when you're logged in? Are you on Windows? Which version and which version of IE? What kind of ISP do you have?

Maybe try deleting your cookies and cache. Cures lots of different ills.

If that doesn't fix it we can start a support ticket. The InfoPop people are very helpful.

It may very well be that you need to upgrade to the latest version of IE. The CSS and Javascript may not work in your current version.

-Steven
    ...dear kindly judge, your honour, my parents treat me rough, with all their marijuana, they won't give me a puff, they didn't wanna have me, but somehow I was had, leapin' lizards, that's why I'm so bad

I am decidedly NOT the world's most computer literate person, but I am learning. I tried your ideas, have taken the forum for a test run, and - lo and behold - I am sailing smooth waters.

Can't thank you enough for the help. Much appreciated.