Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An Invitation from (GM) General Motors

No, I don't work for GM. I was e-mailed this message and figured some of the people here might contribute some valuable information. The link worked for me. I think they send you a "cookie" so you only are able to take the survey 1 time.

Originally posted by Sue Pendleton:

Lindox, Can you find me an address for GM's community relations? I'll try. I come from a town GM built and I know their ergonomics person has a SCI too.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."
    Sue,

Try
    Mary Henige
    313-667-4103
    313-667-4001 fax
    maryhenige@gm.com

also
    glen_foldessy@gmacm.com
    bailey@baileypr.com

Should get some results from these three somehow.
    Shoot if we get a positive response..may as
    well try Austin-Healey thru Volkswagon I guess huh?

Let me know how you approach them..I need lessons in this. I am too blunt.
    Then I'll do a few other manufacturers if you would like.
    Thanks

<"();:::::::::::::::;~

Thanks Lindox,

I'll let you know what they say. The biggest thing is to not ask based on how their vehicles cause SCIs but on how many SCIs use their vehicles and their support could lead to more people with disabilties buying GM products.

I was thinking that gift certificates from Home Depot or Lowe's may also be possible because of homes needing remodeled.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

I got picked to be a part of this group.....But, either I didn't pay attention to what I was supposed to do/ where to go, or they didn't say. Did anyone else get picked? If so, what now?

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt

Good for you Amanda. Now tie a knot and hang on. JK. Go back and re-read their message to you. If nothing is said inset, I am shure they will be contacting you in the future.