Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Invitation from (GM) General Motors

An Invitation from (GM) General Motors

General Motors (GM) is creating an exclusive online community to help shape transportation solutions for people with limited mobility. This includes people with disabilities and their caregivers. For over 20 years, GM has worked on a variety of issues dealing with senior drivers and people with disabilities through various engineering and other initiatives.

GM wants to hear directly from consumers while designing these solutions. As a community member, you will discuss and share opinions on revolutionary technologies, react to questions posed by GM, provide insight into your lifestyle and how innovative features will enhance how you interact with your vehicle. In addition, you will build rewarding friendships with other members, and receive periodic gifts and rewards in exchange for your participation. This is a unique opportunity for you to serve as a consultant to GM - less than three hundred people will be chosen.

Please click on the URL below to complete a 10-minute questionnaire. Your responses will help GM select community members, and will be used ONLY for that purpose. All of your responses will be kept confidential. GM will have no right to use or distribute any of your personal information, questionnaire responses or e-mail addresses for any other purposes.

http://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/13201...htm?wsb116=NML

Thanks for your participation.

Sincerely,

Jim Kornas

Director of Mobility Product Development

General Motors Corporation

c/o Communispace

200 Talcott Avenue

Watertown, MA 02472

Tried doing this, it asks two questions then says 'accepting' the 'survey'. Went into the web site, found the entry point and tried to take the 'survey' again, but it says that it can only be taken once by my workstation. Looks like the web site needs a bit more work .

Never underestimate an individual, Never overestimate a bureaucracy.

chasb,
    I wonder if GM might be open to a Suburban
    size donation to the Rally for the Cure.

MVA's seem prominent in the SCI community.

<"();:::::::::::::::;~

You never know unless you ask them. GM e mailed another link to me. Perhaps this link will work better.

http://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/WSPersistentSurveyList

Now when I click on the link it says:

"You have no uncompleted surveys"

Oh well , you tried, GM's site has never been terribly good. When I bought my camaro, there was no way to refreash the dealer pages, so I couldn't watch for the arrival of a specific car. I finally had to write a spider to go through the html I wanted to watch for updates. Interesting though, glad you posted it, and much appreciated!

[This message was edited by Aquitaine on 04-17-04 at 09:34 AM.]

Originally posted by chasb:

I never give up. Try this one.

http://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/WSPersistentSurveyList

Sorry, same result, maybe if I tried using a different UID, I'll ask someone at work to let me use their PC to try and do this monday. Let you know then if it works. Thanks chas. BTW: Hope you don't work for GM, no offense meant.

...Oh yeah, how come I can't click on the "avatar" (your forum ID or the hourglass image, which also doesn't show) for 3 out of the 4 posts here. Hmm.. looks like another bug in this forum .

The first link worked for me. I answered a few questions, then it took me to New Mobility lol.

C5/6 incomplete, injured Aug. 2000

Lindox, Can you find me an address for GM's community relations? I'll try. I come from a town GM built and I know their ergonomics person has a SCI too.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."