Thread: 2004 Rare Neuroimmunologic Disorders Symposium

2004 Rare Neuroimmunologic Disorders Symposium

http://www.myelitis.org/rnds2004/index.htm

This used to be The International Transverse Myelitis Symposium. Whatever they call it it is fantastic for everyone! For professionals there are CEUs from Hopkins, for the patients and familes--tons of medical info, care info, recreation, psych resources, sex talks, teen sex discussions (diversions by a competent crew of carers for the younger ones during the sex stuff), kid stuff, education problems and solutions and great nighttime get togethers. If you drive in there are less expensive hotels in the surrounding area. But the Hyatt is right in the middle of the great Inner Harbor area of Baltimore and so there are plenty of enjoyable things to do and eat.

I was at the last one held in Baltimore and was just amazed at all the info and fun! And yes, you actually can ask questions of some of the best and brightest minds in this rare area of CNS disorders.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Mary? Are you going to try and make this symposium? I know their looking at numbers, etc. Short of ill parents I'll be attending and may bring an RN who works in another field at the moment. She's also busy writing a book on neuropathic pain.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."