Thread: Apology to Marmalady

Apology to Marmalady

My recent comment about You was inappropriate.

My rudeness in this instance, in no way could be justifyed neither by lack of info about You, your actions,as moderator, your post in capital letters nor by recent subjectve health & personal problems I experience.

I regret it, as I regret any damage it may done to other people on forum.

I try to quit smoking & noticed that I get irritated very easy...

It was MadMax , who did it, but Its no "excuse" for me.

It took a private e-mail from old pal of mine to open my eyes & put my thoughts & priorities back on track.Thank you Zuzanka

I done same thing, for which I used to critisize other people on forums

Thank you, Max. It takes a lot to apologize, and it's appreciated. BTW, the 'all caps' was done just to get your attention - wasn't done in anger; forgot the 'netiquette' that all caps means anger. I was only trying to make a point.

Good luck on stopping smoking - my 'quit date' is the first of the year; I have my Wellbutrin script in hand. I've already told my hubbie he may have to have a padded room to lock me in!

WOW !!!! Quitting Smoking is a big deal!!!

Dear Max,

I wish you big success as you are working so hard at not smoking. Irritability is legitimate when one is going through such a difficult process. I have never tried smoking ( and I am very glad I never did), so I cannot say I know what you are going through, but I have come along side many people who have and understand that a lot of GRACE must be extended during this time. Keep up the good efforts Max you will be healthier in the long run without it!

Dear Marmalady,

I am glad that you are quitting too. You are an awesome strong woman and I know that you will be able to kick this habit and enjoy the benefits of living a smoke free life for many years to come. I am also glad that you and Max are ironing it out, it just goes to show big and tall we all can stand when we try, regardless of the sci that overshadows every aspect of the life that we live...and Marmalady....it overshadows my life too now, regardless of my AB status...I am very very connected.

Now I wonder if a certain beloved scientist that I know might be inspired to give up the smoking when he sees how successful you two have become???? Keep at it.

As everyone keeps telling me, the only direction worth moving in is in front of us!

Mary

...and she lived happily ever after...

[This message was edited by 1FINERN on Dec 16, 2002 at 07:09 AM.]

Originally posted by 1FINERN
    Now I wonder if a certain beloved scientist that I know might be inspired to give up the smoking when he sees how successful you two have become????
    Noway!! I would of NEVER in a million years thought he was a smoker! [img]http:
    //carecure.org/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Wise does not smoke cigarettes.

MY BAD ......

I expressed that wrong....

Marmalady is correct.....Wise is not a cigarette smoker....I was referring to the occassional social puff of a pipe....

Forgive the error....

Mary

...and she lived happily ever after...

Way to go, Max

I drove people crazy when I quit smoking but it was worth it for me [not sure about them]. The holidays are a stressful time. Hang in there. It seems like forever before the cravings go away completely. But they do get less and less and easier to deal with.

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~