Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *New CareCure Logo*

Good idea to freshen up the old one.

[This message was edited by vic on Oct 23, 2002 at 12:19 PM.]

Originally posted by chastev8:

You are free to use the logo of the person jumping out of the chair that was put on the tee shirts. Just let me know if you need a jpeg if you decide to.
    Chas, I found that graphic on the site for the Spinal Research Organization in the UK. Is it your drawing originally or do we need their permission too?

I like font 6 and love the idea of a branch!

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

I find #6 is easiest to read, so that is my first choice. Second choice is #2.

Thanks,
    Darlene

Maybe incorporate a mission statement with the logo so outsiders understand what "Carecure" is...

Ex. "A cure to paralysis will be found"

#2 in blue or in red is what I like more. First choice

#4 is fine and it's a modern font but a little bit less readable than other. Second choice

~Fab~

I like 1 and 2 in the current red shade.

Deb

I am with Deb...1 or 2 with red and the neuron thing is a good idea!!

there you go meson!!

I am so far behind I think I am first....

Good idea.

I like 2

Leo

meson, why only text-based? Any graphic can be placed into a document easily if saved as a correct format (ie - EPS, etc). You can even save a logo as a TrueType font.

As for these logotype designs, non scream out at me, though #4 is kind of cool. I'll create & post an image in a minute of the route I would go and why, using type only...

I still think a graphic is important, but we can debate that.

~Rus

It is strange the way the ignorant and inexperienced so often and so undeservedly succeed when the informed and the experienced fail. ~ Mark Twain

[This message was edited by Scorpion on Oct 24, 2002 at 06:21 PM.]

A Quicky...

This was a quick design I did in between posting the last message & now. The problem with using just text and not "tweaking" it with a design/iumage program is, it will look "amateurish". And in order to be taken seriously, CareCure needs to look as professional as possible. The reason I say "amateurish" is because, even to someone who's not a designer or artist, something set up in a Word processor to look like a logo ends up looking like something set up in a word processor to look like a logo. No offense meant, but even with no budget and creative thinking, one guy can have a "corporate image" that looks like he runs a multi-million dollar company. There's no reason CareCure has to cut corners and look "amateurish" in my humble opinion. My quicky is below...

~Rus

It is strange the way the ignorant and inexperienced so often and so undeservedly succeed when the informed and the experienced fail. ~ Mark Twain