Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: *New CareCure Logo*

I like Raven's second logo, although I think it would be better to remove the word "researching" (it has more impact without it). I would also suggest stronger colors for it (again, higher impact than with softer colors).

I like Raven's logos also. However, I'd suggest using "toward" rather than "towards." It's the more accepted, standard word. Sorry; I'm that English teacher you all hated in high school.

I NEVER DID LIKE HOW CARE IS ALWAYS BEFORE CURE.

WHY NOT CALL IT CURECARE.

Sorry...

for not replying anymore on this thread and the comments about my logo.

First of all I appreciate all your comments about it. I would like to say that if any of the text/color needs to be changed.. it can be. I am only waiting for Meson to let me know what he thinks and if he wants to use it. I also have some other logos which I can send to him if he wishes to see them.

Mike, your logo is not bad. I used Paint Shop Pro to design mine and I believe that is what helped me to do these logos. If you use it, you will find it is really a good tool to work with even for webpages and other things. You can even download and use it on a 30 day trial basis first. Just go to the JASC webpage and try it. You might like it too.

Raven

Raven I like your top logo but instead of "researching for the cure" how about this "a cure is the care we need" or "a cure is the care we desire". Just my 2 cents but what does everyone also think????

LIVE IT UP AND LIVE IT LARGE!!!!

Has there been a choice made yet? Are you close meson?

Onward and Upward!