Thread: Sorry about the carecure site going up and down with strange messages coming through

Sorry about the carecure site going up and down with strange messages coming through

In the past few days, the carecure server has been freezing every once in a while. I had to take it off line and run diagnostics on it. In the process, I temporarily reset the privilege file and because this page gets the CareCure Community logo from that server, you may have gotten a strange message asking for a username and passowrd. Please ignore that. The problem should be fixed now. Thanks for your patience. Wise.

yep, was afraid it was code red lol

I tried several times to get in but thought Code Red got your server....or somethin LOL.

How did your parents give you such an apt name anyway? I always have thought it a poetic name.

Thanks again for your efforts!

Cass, I hope that it was not Code Red. It is, I think, some kind of denial of service (DOS) attack. Anyway, I hope that the problem is now solved. The server has been up now with no glitches for 48 hours. Uh oh... I think that I spoke too soon... the server seems to have stopped responding. Sigh. Will have it fixed soon. Wise.