Thread: Easy Stand Evolv

Easy Stand Evolv

Easy Stand has started production of their newest and most impressive standing frame, the Easy Stand Evolv. The features on the Evolv make it the most user friendly frame on the market. As a quad,I feel the two most accomadating features are: the open frame allowing users to pull up right next to seat (easier transfers), and also the chest support that can be engaged while seated(great for quads wanting greater freedom).

It also is very economical, since the frame and glider add-on are less expensive than the 6000 Glider. I highly reccomend the Evolv for those looking into a standing frame.

Jeff Sirko
    Live Well Medical Supplies
    www.livewellmedical.com

im going through voc rehab to get one of these. i got the ok, and now just waiting for them to come on sale. i cant wait.

Josh S.
    T6 complete as of 7/17/03

Glad to hear it... Did you get your order in yet. The sooner the better because the wait maybe less than previously thought.

Jeff Sirko
    www.livewellmedical.com

Is there an Easy Stand that a quad can use that has to be transferred with a lift?

Up to this point, my husband cannot transfer himself.

Thanks.

Shelley

Shelly, we have used a lift to transfer to both the 5000 and the new Evolv. You have to come in from the side with the lift, but it does work.

(KLD)

Thanks KLD. That's good to know. I thought we were out of luck.

Originally posted by shelley:

Is there an Easy Stand that a quad can use that has to be transferred with a lift?

Up to this point, my husband cannot transfer himself.

Thanks.

Shelley
    As KLD said you can use a lift with the 5000 or Evolv. It was possible with the 6000 glider but more difficult. Due to the frame design of the Evolv (even with the glider) it makes getting lift in close enough, very easy.

Jeff Sirko
    www.livewellmedical.com

Originally posted by Jeffrey Sirko:

Glad to hear it... Did you get your order in yet. The sooner the better because the wait maybe less than previously thought.

Jeff Sirko
    http://www.livewellmedical.com
    voc rehab is ordering it for me so im waiting on them to call me back when they get it

Josh S.
    T6 complete as of 7/17/03