Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Numerous items available

i am interested in the easy glider 6000
    the car

I have an SCI and am interested ont your easy glider. Have you sold it yet? I saw many people were interested. They are so expensive. What is your price?

lula

So sorry for your loss. My son is a C6 & C7. He has just started college and almost passed one month ago with a 107 degree fever from a UTI that went into his blood stream. The doctors said it will benefit him to have a stander or glider. I am very interested in your easy glide. Please e-mail me at artjoshdonna@multipro.com.

God Bless,

Donna

I am very sorry to hear about your loss.

I'm interested in the titanium manual chair if it is in decent shape. Could you email me some info on it so I know if it is big enough?
    My email is johne623@yahoo.com.

Thanks

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I will keep you in my prayers. As for items, if you still have the manual chair, please let me know and a price that you would like to sell it for. Also, if you have any pictures. You can e-mail me at mkskelly@aol.com

So sorry to hear about your son. My thoughts are with you. I'm involved in several disabled organizations, and come in contact with lots of needy SCI's. If you have anything still available, I'm sure these guys would appreciate anything. Shoot me an e-mail to weeeelz@aol.com if you do.

Take care.

"You can't fall off the floor!"

Update on items:
    2 weeks ago we donated all Will's equipment to a police officer in out area that was shot in the line of duty in Sept. 04. Workman's compensation is paying his medical expenses and as of 2 weeks ago still had not approved a wheelchair! Isn't that terrible. Anyway, he was about the same level and size Will was and was thrilled to get some equipment. Thanks for all the inquires.