Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To all in need of equipment and supplies

To all in need of equipment and supplies

To all in need of equipment and supplies I have started Live Well Medical Supplies. We carry both monthly supplies (catheters, suppositories, etc.) as well as durable goods such as wheelchairs, parts, standing frames and anything else you may need. We specialize in Spinal Cord injuries because I myself am a C-6 quadriplegic. We bill all major insurances and Medicare. We can beat all other suppliers and try to keep our customers from paying out of pocket, because I know how hard it can be to pay all the medical bills. If anyone is interested my name is Jeff Sirko and I can be reached at 909)499-2762.

Jeffrey Sirko
    VP Sales
    Live Well Medical Supplies
    909) 499-2762
    18138 Summer Court
    Riverside CA 92508

thx jeff,
    ill be needing a new colours in january. waiting until then because my ins just switched to anthem, w/ a $1000 deductible, ouch.

Hey Jeff.
    Do you have a web address?
    Thanks
    Bill

Bill
    We don't yet have the site completed. We are working on it and I will post when we get it up and running. Thanks for your interest and if there are any questions you might have feel free to give me a call.

Jeff Sirko

Where in Riverside are you located? Do you also do wheelchair repairs? I need new solid tires (my tires are bald!) and my insurance will not pay for any of it (BlueShield HMO).

I live in Loma Linda. Thanks

Originally posted by scaligirl:

Where in Riverside are you located? Do you also do wheelchair repairs? I need new solid tires (my tires are bald!) and my insurance will not pay for any of it (BlueShield HMO).

I live in Loma Linda. Thanks
    We don't currently run a store front so we don't have a store front. We are looking into one. We would be happy to help you. All i need is the specs of the tires you need.

Jeff Sirko
    http://carecure.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37908

I am looking for a standing frame and my insurance has a limit of $5000 on equipment. I really hate to spend all of that in case I need something done to my wheelchair this year. Can you help me out?
    -Lindsay-

Originally posted by lindsayc:

I am looking for a standing frame and my insurance has a limit of $5000 on equipment. I really hate to spend all of that in case I need something done to my wheelchair this year. Can you help me out?
    -Lindsay-
    I would be happy to take a look at your benefits and see if there is anything we can do. There may be something we can work out depending on your policy. The easiest way to get the ball rolling is if I get your information either via e-mail or over the phone. At a time of earliest convience drop me a line at 909) 499-2762 or @ jeff.sirko@livewellmedical.com

Jeff Sirko

http://carecure.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37908