Thread: The best & the only active standing frame, 6000 GLI.....

The best & the only active standing frame, 6000 GLI.....

For about 3 months i have had an easy stand 6000 glider,very usefull,no more spasisity medications, or any other meds. Leg muscle atrophy reversed, arms getting stronger, helps alot with digestive, cardiovascular,and pulmonary system, even helps with the disyness,(while standing up) 'common sense' the more you move the better blood circulation all the way up to the brain, bladder emtying 100%.
    One of the best and affordable equipment.

A FRIEND OF MINE HAS A BRAND NEW ONE WITH EXTRA ATTACHMENTS, (FOR ANY QUAD OR PARA TO USE), LIKE HIGH BACK, HIP SUPPORTERS, EXTRA LONG ACTUATER LEVER, (EASY TO REACH) CHEST SUPPORT, TABLE, ETC...

ASKING PRICE NOT $8000 .... BUT $3900

For more info & health benefits check out the: www.easystand.com

every time you fall,
    stand up tall....
    come back for more

Hit me up, please. jggoode at yahoo.com. Thanks!

Building a house; check it out

I am interested in the easy glide. Do you still have it? My email is artjoshdonna@multipro.com

Interested in the easy stand 6000 glider. Is it still available? Why is your friend wanting to sell? Is there anything wrong with it? Please contact me at lindsaycamille@hotmail.com

I am interested if it is still available. If it's not available, you might want to update this thread. Thanks!

markdlewis@gmail.com

-Lewis

We are also interested in the Easy Glider. Please contact me at Fluchtd@umich.edu if it is still available.

Thank you,

Diane