Thread: Titanium chair for sale

Titanium chair for sale

Aww heck, I might as well throw this out to see who bites...and I could use the space. One TiLite TRA in 18x20 size, 21" front height, 19" rear height, 0 camber axle, 26" wheels, 5" casters, 85 degree front angle. Too high for you? Take the wheels off your current chair and put it on this one...the caster stem housings are adjustable, so dont worry about weird angles, and there is a way to adjust the height of the front end as well in several ways (I'll fill you on those). Comes with a J2 back, and if you really like sitting on someone else's ass cushion, a J2 cushion as well. Loads of options too...tubular armrests, anti-tips, 'luggage carrier', hard side guards, and even more chunks that filled up the option sheet that you could mix and match should you desire. Price is open if you want the whole package or would just prefer the frame to build on. Oh yeah, the wheels are standard wheelchair wheels that TiLite ships out with their chairs, but they are brand new unused w/new tires (I cherry picked the Spinergies and froglegs with fancy aluminum wheels for my TR I ordered later on). So, if you want it all, or just some, let me know. Just want some lovely TiLite accessories only? I can sell you those seperate also! So come on down to Crazy Andy's used wheelchair blowout sale, buy today!

Hi Andy,
    How about some pics!
    Cathy

Andy, e-mail me a price for the whole package at med2u2001@yahoo.com along with some pics.

Thanks,
    Mike

Checked out the current price list for the chair and most of the dubious options it has, and it looks like they want $2965.00 suggested retail for this package in brand new condition (J2 seating parts not counted). $2295.00 list for the basic chair as of this date. So what should I price this thing at for those that want the whole package?

<Drum roll and flashy graphics here just like a used car commercial>

ONLY $1150.00!!!! That's 50% off the price of the basic chair, and if you act now you will get lots of doodads and knicknacks that pepper the option sheet included FREE FREE FREE. As an added bonus, I will even throw in the J2 back and cushion FREE FREE FREE as well! Add shipping costs of $50.00 and for the low low price of only $1200.00 you can have your very own Titanium chair. At this low low price photos are not included (and I am too lazy to put it together, drag it out, and take some photos). Hurry, dont delay! Operators are standing by.

Wish I had $1200...It would be great to have that chair...Oh, well hope you find someone who can afford to buy it, as I am sure that it is a great chair & great price for it. If you haven't sold it in another few months, maybe I'll have the $$ to purchase it then...Good luck...

'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

Wanna sell the brakes/locks?

email if interested:

tux@bellsouth.net

I will rule the road!

OK, Andy, Looks Like Pictures in need here, Please provide all the neat flashy words, and put pics up. It is VERY easy,

Don't Look at My Shell, Look at ME!

hey andi, im interested
    call me 845-223-6519 or rayfak2003@yahoo.com
    ray

Tilite is handmade to fit the user,you'll be lucky to get 500.better off donaten it to some one who needs it.