Thread: How do i sell my chair?Or does any1 want to buy a new JOHNSON & JOHNSON power assisted manual chair?

How do i sell my chair?Or does any1 want to buy a new JOHNSON & JOHNSON power assisted manual chair?

I have a brand new JOHNSON & JOHNSON power assisted manual chair 16w-18L and was wondereing if anyone wants to buy it or know where i can sell it. It has all the parts, manuals it came with. It's only been used 5 times. If anyone wants to buy it or know where i can sell it. Please post or e-mail me.

danlarsen21@hotmail.com

Reason: Im a quad C-5,C-6 and Im in my power chair most of the time and if I want to get in it my dad has to transfer me into it and it's becoming too many transfers a day, but I will say it does work as advertised.

Conditrion: No scratches, dents, or markings. Practally brand new.

[This message was edited by Dann21 on 05-24-04 at 11:35 AM.]

[This message was edited by Dann21 on 05-24-04 at 11:40 AM.]

How much?

you can try ebay
    putting an ad in newmobility or your local PVA chapter.

I am moving this message to the Exchange forum, which is the correct location for such posts.

It would be helpful for others considering the iGlide chair for you to say why you are getting rid of it so quickly.

You can also sell equipment like this on eBay and through www.disableddealer.com

(KLD)

Let me know how much you are asking for it. Please reply to my address at: med2u2001@yahoo.com

Mike