Thread: New leg bag emptier for sale

New leg bag emptier for sale

I bought this a year ago and never used it.
    You must use "flow through" bag that doesn't have a shut-off valve. I use my standing frame every day, that's why I never used it. T he valve mounts on the chair with either a screw or zip ties. Cost me $300, will sell for $100.

here is the info...
    The Electric Leg Bag Emptier allows the user to drain his/her leg bag without assistance. This encourages increased fluid intake which can reduce the likelihood of urinary tract infection. This package includes a 24 volt electric valve that mounts on the footplate and connects to the bottom of the leg bag drain tube, a momentary toggle type switch which is mountable anywhere on the wheelchair tubing and a fused battery cable. The switch and the valve both include quick disconnect Anderson connectors so that the wheelchair footrest and the arms can be easily removed after the system is installed. The leg bag drain tube easily pushes on and pulls off of the barbed elbow fitting.

what brand and model number is it?

Brian C/5

I attached a pic, but it hasn't displayed yet. It's made by 21st Century. This model has recently been discontinued. Here is a link... http://www.wheelchairs.com/indexframeset.htm
    click on accessories then LEG BAG EMPTIER

SOLD!