Thread: '01 Dodge Pickup w/lift & hand controls

'01 Dodge Pickup w/lift & hand controls

Hi, I am finally putting Chad's pickup up for sale. It is a beautiful Flame Red Dodge Ram Quad Cab with Braun Sport Lift and Mobility Hand controls. 17,500 miles, well maintained and he kept it spotless. Fully loaded, leather seats,Hi Quality sound system etc. He drove from his chair so there is a lock down sysem, the removable drivers seat is easy to handle. The Braun Rep values it at $40,000 now, so we are asking $37,000 OBO. If any interest, email me mazey@sainet.net. We are negotiable, especially if someone can use it and appreciate it as much as Chad did.

Mazey, why are you selling it?

Well, my son, Chad, was a C6/7 Quad who was doing very well, until last April. He woke in the am feeling kinda icky, and by 3pm having trouble breathing with a very rapid pneumonia, and died that night. I've been here for a couple years, lately just reading. So, the truck needs a new owner that will appreciate it!

wow... that's scary Mazey... I completely & utterly feel for you. I'm C6/7 & doing well overall @ almost 23yrs old... it's amazing how things can change so rapidly. so sorry to hear about Chad.

please keep this thread updated... you may find a buyer here on CC!

by the way, do you have any photos of the truck?

I was wondering if you still have it for sale and if so, do you have any pictures of it? If you could post them it'd be great.

So sorry for your loss.