Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEURO CARE MACHINE FOR SALE!!

NEURO CARE MACHINE FOR SALE!!

FOR SALE, NEURO CARE MACHINE MODEL NC1000/AP. LIKE NEW BOUGHT IN EARLY 2001. PAID $2000.00, WILL SELL FOR $500.00.. IF INTERESTED, LEAVE E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND I WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU.

DavidH, do you think that you can post this in the exchange forum? Thanks. Wise.

I am putting a copy of this posting into the Exchange Forum. Wise.

[This message was edited by Wise Young on November 12, 2001 at 04:41 PM.]

davidh

could you email me with details about your neurocare machine..i have an older model.
    rbyrd2531@aol.com

Russ Byrd

What is a neuro care machine?

Sorry. Couldn't find out by online searching.

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

neurocare

Jeff, it is a muscle stim machine...produces very powerful contractions in the muscles.attaches with electrodes of course..when i hook steve's legs up, they straighten out completely when he is in a seated position...the powerful contractions become less within a few min and just the muscles themselves move. Steve's PT constantly remarks about how muscular his legs still are 2 years post injury

Russ Byrd

DavidH.........
    Interested in your Stim Machine....
    Please email robb909@aol.com
    Thanx RJ

Originally posted by davidh:

FOR SALE, NEURO CARE MACHINE MODEL NC1000/AP. LIKE NEW BOUGHT IN EARLY 2001. PAID $2000.00, WILL SELL FOR $500.00.. IF INTERESTED, LEAVE E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND I WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU.
    david - i am interested in your neuro care machine. i have never heard one. what is it and why are you selling it?

davidh, do you still have your NEUROCARE machine on sale??

is there any body have Neurocare machine on sale???? I am interested to buy it. please reply me back.thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davidh View Post

Ralph Templeton DC: drrjt@bellsouth.net

Please let me know if your machine is still available so I can find another.

Thank you,
    rjt