Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yes, there's hope and miracle if you only believe

I believe some muscles are there but we don´t know because we don´t bother to try, since in most cases that one muscle or two won´t be the end of the chair.
    I was telling someone "look my toes don´t move" and as I tried, they did. But if I try to stand, let alone walk...forget it.

I don't think he was implying that anyone in here hasn't been trying hard enough. Simply put he was just trying to give some friendly advice that helped him and could possibly help others.

I can tell you what though, I'm gonna get my hands on some of this phytoestrogen stuff and see if it just might help.

Worth a try... Nothin to lose.
    Injury Date : Feb. 23rd 2006, c6 Incomplete.

I have to agree with Bob on this one. No amount of prayer, health food or otherwise will have my son walking again.
    But I am gald that you are doing better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashem
    Well, before I end my long message, I suggest you also seek Divine intervention. Miracles do happen in our lives. Let us throw away our anguish and depressions. All the best to you my friends in this forum and God bless your health. May 2005 be much better for all of us.

Cheers.
    I wish I had this enthusiasm but I don't. I gave up a few months after being home. Also, being told that your spinal cord is, "The worst I have ever seen." dampens the spirit. I hope for the best and prepare for the worst.