Thread: can anyone suggest me on sci treatment in india

can anyone suggest me on sci treatment in india

hai,
    can any one suggest me on spinalcord injury treatment center or doctor in india.

Dr. Young may have some contacts in India as he has traveled there. We do have a couple of members from India. You might want to do a search here with the word "India" and see what comes up.

(KLD)

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse:

Dr. Young may have some contacts in India as he has traveled there. We do have a couple of members from India. You might want to do a search here with the word "India" and see what comes up.

(KLD)

My physiatrist is from India. His name is Subramani Seetharama and he is an excellent doctor. If you would like I can contact him and see if he can give you some names in India. My email is mpeluso1@comcast.net

Please see Dr. Young's previous post on this question:

Click here

(KLD)

Originally posted by Parthi:

hai,
    can any one suggest me on spinalcord injury treatment center or doctor in india.

Hello Parthi!

Can you tell us about that ayurvedic treatment you have mentioned. I read that in ayurvedic treatment, it has been proven in India that Mimosa Pudica can heal injured spinal cord and can help the nerves to grow or regenerate. Can you tell us about that plant Mimosa Pudica please?

Thanks and all the best for your brother and your trip to India.

Hashem