Thread: My turn now...looking for a gentleman.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My turn now...looking for a gentleman.

My Real name is Sandra Villanueva and I am 34 years old,green eyes,white skin,brunette,single,never married, disabled due to a car crash accident when I was a baby.

I am a self employee english Teacher,not slim but not overweighted,I am a hardworking woman,I love art,music(Classic,Opera,pop,rock),reading (I especially love terror books about vampires,ghosts,etc),though my favorite art time is the renaissance and I love Dante Alighieri's art(The Divine Commedy),movies....

I work for the disabled people's rights and also lifestyle since 1993,and well all what I like to express is at my site Wheels for Independence

I love cats and dogs,I currently have a cat: Salima and a dog: Falcor.

I live with my parents and my brother Rodrigo,I have 2 brothers more but they are now married,we are a very joined family.I like traveling and also going shopping (when I have time).

I am looking for a gentleman (let's say a man) who really wants to have a serious relationship,I don't want a guy who only looks for the fun and nice times,expecting that after a date or two things will have to end in a bed,I look for someone who likes reading,enjoying time in a restaurant,watching a movie,etc...someone who also respects me as much as i will respect him,I must say I am tired of dating guys who are just focussed on what they need and when they see that life with a disabled person is not so easy they just run scared as if I were a monster,I am not so sweet,but I am not a monster!,I simply dislike games and I am always against lies.

Well if someone is interested on what I have said please just email me,you also can find me at Wheels for independence.

www.wheelsforindependence.biz

Thumbs up Good luck!

Hi Sandra
    i'm not here for candidate.
    Only to say that my girlfriend is paraplegic, and we've a stable relationship now, and disability it is not the problem of the problems.
    And so Good Luck and...ehi men..this girl should be simply marvellous...brunette..green eyes...mmmh..what the hell are you waiting???Oh if i was a single!! :-)))))))))

Marco "Sgrunt"
    Liberatutti (http://www.liberatutti.it): the strongest italian community about disabilities!

Sandra

I wish you good luck. It is not easy to find a man but not impossible So I hope you find a kind one and I hope you have the children you want.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe
    Sandra

I wish you good luck. It is not easy to find a man but not impossible So I hope you find a kind one and I hope you have the children you want.
    Thanks Woman from Europe ,I am starting to give up on love, maybe I am ugly and I haven't seen myself at all

About children,mmm...well, I think it's not in my future,I don't want to be single and irresposible mom (in the sense that being disabled doesn't help), but at least I wish I could find the guy I am looking for....is he there?

here i am, i live in central texas, easy going, full time job, own my own house i'm a bit on the ugly side but hey i have a heart of gold. i would also like to settle down and start a family lol, really. applications are being accepted, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedmyelin
    here i am, i live in central texas, easy going, full time job, own my own house i'm a bit on the ugly side but hey i have a heart of gold. i would also like to settle down and start a family lol, really. applications are being accepted, lol.
    ineedmyelin, great post or ad lol. i just ended a relationship but i'm having fun kicking it or i'd apply. good luck with salima.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedmyelin
    Wow,I liked all what you said

Quote Originally Posted by Sgrunt
    Hi Sandra
    i'm not here for candidate.
    Only to say that my girlfriend is paraplegic, and we've a stable relationship now, and disability it is not the problem of the problems.
    And so Good Luck and...ehi men..this girl should be simply marvellous...brunette..green eyes...mmmh..what the hell are you waiting???Oh if i was a single!! :-)))))))))

Marco "Sgrunt"
    Wow,thanks,I just blushed for reading your words!

Sadly no men interested!

Good luck with your girlfriend!