Thread: In search of a standing frame

In search of a standing frame

A SCI (L1 - para) friend of mine in OHIO (USA), is in search of a good quality standing frame. If any of you have one to sell (new or used) or, if you know where she could get one at an affordable price, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

I have an easystand standing frame that I'm trying to sell, its about 2 yrs old. But I live in Australia, so I guess thats out of the question.

Good luck though!

standing frame

I've had a Stand-Aid standing frame for 9 years and am very satisfied. They are in Iowa and they have a website but I don't know the address or pricing information. Sorry

we have the plans so that a person can build one at a lower cost than buying one...good quality, and sturdy as well. You can email us and we can mail it to you or fax the plans.

Cheapest I've ever found for a new one.
    standing frame

For expensive ones, expensive

If you can build one that is safe, I'd go that route if money is a concern, which it is for most of us. Good luck.

standing frames

Two of the manufacturers of standing frames can be found at:

www.stand-aid.com and www.easystand.com

Your friend might also contact these companies and inquire if they keep a listing of used ones that are for sale. Independent Living Centers will often list used equipment; your friend might also contact the Northwest Ohio Chapter of NSCIA at: kkeefe@pop3.utoledo.edu This is a large, active group and could be a possible source. CRF

EasyStand demo units may be available in your area

Hi, I work for EasyStand, and I just wanted to mention that we may have gently used EasyStand samples for sale at a discount. It depends on what area you are in, and what you are looking for, but you could call us at 800-342-8968 and we can put you in touch with the local EasyStand rep or supplier that can help you. Our website is www.easystand.com Good Luck!

Do you still have those specifications on building your own standing frame that you could email me?

Do you guys still have used models on sale?