so im a 25 year old C5/6 com. quad who has been injured for 6 years and i need to get out of this house.

right now i live at my parents house and have been here since my SCI. my house is a tri level. my room is curently the old dinning room space, 12 x 13ft. i am on the main floor, which is the floor when you come in from outside. on my floor is the kitchen and living room. then downstairs theres a family room, landry/2nd kitchen, and bedroom, half bath. then therexs 6 stairs that go upstairs were there is 4 bedrooms and 1 and a half bath.

i must be caried down 5 stairs 3 days aweek in my manual to take a shower in my landry with 3 curtins i hang from the celing. it sucks because sometimes there arent 2 people in the house in the morning. and i fell down them once tring to just get down with my PA, but thats anouther story.

i just also need more space my stuff is invading the living room now. my mom has been talking about mabede moving but shes been saying it for 2 years now. thius winter she recostructed the kitchen and is thnking of staying here for 1 more year. I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE.

i am preety independent, well for c5 complete. i get helped in the morning and at night, o and for dinner, but spend 8-10 hours by myself most days.

My question is to quads at my level who live alone or with a PA or roomate.
How is it?
How do you afford it? i get $599.00 from SS, and spend about half for car payments and insurance. lookin for work, but its tough. i have a degree in webpage graphic design.

just IM me if you could tell me more, AIM
screen name J2extreem

i also just need my own spzce more space

J2

25/M/chicago/C5-c6 quad Comp.
http://www.extremechairing.com/membe...members_J2.htm