Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Anniversary to me!!

Happy Anniversary to me!!

Yep, tomorrow June 9th, I get to once again celebrate my life-changing accident of 1972. Hard to beleive that 33 years ago I took that fateful dive at the farm lake and am still alive and well to work on 34.

My dive left me an incomplete C5-6, and the doctors told me I could expect to live to 40! HA, I showed them....49 and tickin'!

Just join the ranks of Chris Skinner and now the cigar-man Fuentes and Shaun, and call me GRAMPS!

Life is good

"You can't fall off the floor!"

HAPPY CRIPPLED DAY MAN

Give 'er Deadeye ..... ..stay strong .. !!!

Obieone

We are glad those docs of yesterday were wrong. BTW how's Festus doing? Did he heal up alrighty?

"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned to walk foreward." FDR

Acknowledge it. Don't celebrate it. You celebrate good things.....

Originally posted by 24/7Quad:

Acknowledge it. Don't celebrate it. You celebrate good things.....
    Why not? It's over, it's done, it's who I am, and I'm living and loving life. When you get to be an old fart like me, you'll appreciate everything you have!

Originally posted by Lindox:

We are glad those docs of yesterday were wrong. BTW how's Festus doing? Did he heal up alrighty?
    Lindy, Festus is doing fine, thanks for asking. He hobbled around pretty badly for a week or so and then by 2 weeks was running and jumping like nothing ever happened!

Originally posted by DeadEye:

Originally posted by Lindox:
    Lindy, Festus is doing fine, thanks for asking. He hobbled around pretty badly for a week or so and then by 2 weeks was running and jumping like nothing ever happened!

Oh that is great news Deadeye.
    I wanted to ask sooner, but was afraid since you didn't say anything..you know.
    Tell him he'll be gettin' those pesky groundhogs soon.

"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned to walk foreward." FDR

And in two days, my broken neck will be 24 years old.

Alan

There's a fungus among us, and I'm not lichen it!

Nerve Center Telnet BBS - tncbbs.no-ip.com

I hope when/if i make that 33yr post mark i have your kick ass attitude buddy.You old timers make us young guys relize that there is alot of livin ahead of us