Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well Wishes For MacKenzie

MacKenzie,
    Stay strong girl! You are in my thoughts and prayers. Take one day at a time and know that the entire community is behind you in you progress. Fight with courage and dont let anything get ya down. We will lift you up with well wishes and thoughts for you and your family. Take care and know that you are thought of . Medic

Hi there,

please, stay strong, keep the faith up and keep smiling. It seems like everything goes easier when you smile (even if you don't feel like it sometimes). Take a good care of yourself, and when a friend of ours was missing her kitty badly, her friend used to sneek her in the courtyard for a little bit, so she can enjoy his company

Come and join us here, we will be here to listen and give you a helping hand. Have your mommy come too!!! This is a great community of people with Spinal Cord Injury, their families and friends.

Sending hugs and prayers your way===========>

Little Mackenzie,

I know your really a "big girl"...I am sorry to hear you had a car accident and hurt your back. I hope you are not in a lot of pain, so tell the nurse whenever you are and they will help you with that.

I missed my Snow, he's a 16lb ragdoll kitty and my best friend. My son was able to bring him to the hospital to see me because I was in there for so long and I sure missed him a lot.

You just get better, you hear, make a lot of friends in the hospital and ask for ice cream alot, I know I did...Yummy!!

You and all your family are in my prayers, especially your Daddy too..

Marsha

Mary,

Hear anything new about Kenzie?
    If there is light
    it will find
    you

--Charles Bukowski