Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: C4 - 5 out of car transfer video-----finally

C4 - 5 out of car transfer video-----finally

Fuentejps Transfer Car Out

Ok did the video this morning......lighting sucks but you get the idea...shows chair setup and transfer......

yo jeff ygm

fuentejps@aol.com

"Man is bound to follow the adventurous promptings of his scientific and inventive mind and to admire himself for his splendid achievements" Carl Jung

[This message was edited by Jeff Weeks on 05-26-05 at 02:35 PM.]

the link isn't workin

'Those who would trade liberty for safety deserve neither.' - Benjamin Franklin

Sorry, my first few attempts mangled the link. It's working now. Make sure you have ASF assigned to something like Windows Media Player.

Got crack ......Thats awsome man,but i just cant see doin that,will me anyway, when its like -40c and the winds are howlin.Guess im just a pussy..

~~Be yourself is all that you can be~~

Originally posted by Shaun:

Got crack ......Thats awsome man,but i just cant see doin that,will me anyway, when its like -40c and the winds are howlin.Guess im just a pussy..

~~Be yourself is all that you can be~~
    yah a little moonin for yah shaun.....as for when its cold, im used to it

"Man is bound to follow the adventurous promptings of his scientific and inventive mind and to admire himself for his splendid achievements" Carl Jung

Good job Fuente
    You're awfully hard on your poor chair and car!

Krystal
    (Wife to Chris who is C6,7 complete.)
    www.chrisandkrysi.com

I get this message when i try to open it with Window Media Player.

"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. If the file is on another computer, verify that you are connected to the network. If you typed a path, verify that it is correct. If the problem persists, the server might not be available."

I am soo not computer literate so can somebody help me??

http://curlieqcarrie.friendpages.com/
    Kansas girls put the HEAT in wheat...

Great video, thanks for doing it. I'm always interested in seeing folks with the same level injury. I'm ASIA level A and can't do 1/4 of what you can. Do you know what your ASIA level is? I know every sci is unique in its outcome, but its still interesting to try to associate ASIA levels and functional abilities.

wesley, im asia b inc w/ sacral sparing, no triceps

Originally posted by CurlieQCarrie:

I get this message when i try to open it with Window Media Player.

"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. If the file is on another computer, verify that you are connected to the network. If you typed a path, verify that it is correct. If the problem persists, the server might not be available."

I am soo not computer literate so can somebody help me??
    Are you clicking on the link, or did you save it to your computer first? If you're just clicking the link, try right clicking on it and chose to save the file.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.