Thread: Its been a long time....

Its been a long time....

Mt last post here at cc was 12/19/04.I guess i hit my breaking point with all of this SCI stuff.This past 5 months I been trying to live somewhat of a normal life.I have to see myself that way..this wc is apart of me now,they are my leggs.I dont know why im posting this..I just dont want some of you think that I forgot all the kind help you all did for me.One day at a time. God Speed,Stiggy

"The Meaning of things lies not in things themselves,but in our attitude towards them"

It's good to see you again Sorry for the bad times. I hope things are better now.

~~~Honesty is the best policy~~~Treat others as you would like to be treated~~~Play hard, but play fairly~~~

Hi Stiggy.
    Yea, sometimes just taking a break...or getting away from the usual, can be helpful.
    You know what? Some of us don't forget the kindness and generosity you've extended either.
    Glad to see your post.

Stiggy,

Glad you are here again...hope things get better and better in your life....

Take care, God bless...

Teena

And thank YOU for always being my friend too...

Stiggy-
    Glad to see you post again. We're all here with you in the struggles of daily life w/the chair. I hope things are getting easier for you. Don't forget you can always come here & post & someone will be able to relate or help out. Keep us updated & hope to see you around more often.

'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

Yes glad you're posting again Stiggy .... everyone needs some space now and again .... by the way if you've figured out "normal" .. could you let the rest of us in on what that is exactly .... Stay strong!

Obieone

It wasnt that my life was messed up or I was having a hard time with me life..it was that I needed to feel normal again.You all have done so much for me during the hard times in my life.Thank you all and God Bless

Stiggy

"The Meaning of things lies not in things themselves,but in our attitude towards them"

Stiggy, hope you're doing well and thanks for the update.

~See you at the CareCure-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~