Thread: Ask Jesse (Jesse Billauer of Life Rolls On)

Ask Jesse (Jesse Billauer of Life Rolls On)

Many of you have visited www.liferollson.organd have submitted questions for Jesse. Whether about the Dateline NBC interview, Good Morning America, E! True American Story, or just about life in general.

This is a great forum to post your questions or comments and get Jesse to answer them.

So ask away!

I'll bite... How do you get to meet all those musicians?

-Lewis

Hi Jesse;

I receive your newsletter. I am also a friend of a friend, Bill Morrissey, who is a rep for DaKine here in Hood River, OR.

My son is a C7 quad, living in Carlsbad, CA and a client at Project Walk. Check out his website, www.noahsmith.org.
    Your networking and presence in the athletic community helps bring awareness to the plight of all with SCI. Keep up the good work.

John

"Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

Mr.Billauer,how many licks does it take to get to the centre of a Tootsie Roll Pop?..

~~I went to heaven,but couldnt get in for what i had done.I said ''please take me'',they said your crazy,you had to much fun~~

Movie looks good, is it out yet?

Some of you may have already seen a short segment about Jesse in the great surf movie "Step Into Liquid". If you have not seen it, check it out on DVD (Netflix has it).

(KLD)

Jesse and crew are doing great work. Our little activism org just sent out links to the stamp petition and extreme sport census from your newsletter. Tell him we said thanks, ok?

"...I mean the wheelchair would be a thing in the past
    And us quads can talk about the past and laugh"-Professirx
    http://unite2fightparalysis.org/