Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nustep Question

Nustep Question

Does anyone know the least expensive route to getting one of these?

Brand new from a vendor, they run about $3400, ...pretty expensive considering the simplicity on the machine. I can't seem to find any used ones on the net. any suggestions?

"The essense of greatness is the perception that courage is enough." R. Waldo Emerson

spaceboy,

I checked into the same equipment. It is so expensive that I can't afford one! It really was the one thing I could do rather well in my excersize program during my rehab, But I haven't been on one for almost 2 yr's now.

I also tried to find a used one, ebay and all but never did.

Sure wish they could come up with one cheaper!!!

do u have to be able to move your legs to do this or will your arm motion be able to move the legs?

Josh S.

I have been looking into the Nustep too but they r sooooooooo expensive

http://filbs.friendpages.com

I want it all, I want the fairytale~Pretty Woman

Originally posted by Stevens:

do u have to be able to move your legs to do this or will your arm motion be able to move the legs?

Josh S.

No not at all, you are a para right? So you would be able to use it!

so the leg workout is passive right? how are your legs moved? does the arms move the legs?

Josh S.

You can use your upper extremities to mobilize your lower, or vice versa. The range of motion for the lower extremities is not so great, but it still gives you a pretty good workout. The Nustep would work great for incompletes that can assist in active leg movement...so the arms aren't doing all the work.

www.misportsunlimited.com

this machine is basically the same yet only cost around $1950. email me for more info. i am now working for this company

Benefits
    The benefits one can receive from using the In Home PT Machine can be tremendous.
    The simple movement of the legs and arms in a walking motion, does wonders not only
    physically but also mentally.

Features
    The human body must move in order to support it's cardiovascular needs. If you have a
    birth defect or acquire an injury that inhibits the movement of the body, you will need to
    find other ways to move and exercise your limbs. The In Home PT Machine is the answer
    to exercising and administering the movement needed for paralyzed or non-mobile limbs.

The In Home PT Machine will help to eliminate:
    •Bad Circulation
    •Lower Limb Swelling
    •Muscle Atrophy
    •Stiff Joints
    •Spasticity
    •Edema

Josh S.

Originally posted by Stevens:

this machine is basically the same yet only cost around $1950. email me for more info. i am now working for this company

Josh S.

Josh,
    I am definitely interested! Is it on the market yet?

Shannon

PT Machine Ad quote:

Features

The human body must move in order to support it's cardiovascular needs. If you have a
    birth defect or acquire an injury that inhibits the movement of the body, you will need to
    find other ways to move and exercise your limbs. The In Home PT Machine is the answer
    to exercising and administering the movement needed for paralyzed or non-mobile limbs.
    What kind of "features" does this describe?

This is the best machine I've found. It works like the nustep, but gives you the option to stay in your chair. And only $3,700!