Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: C4-5 Car transfer video is here

C4-5 Car transfer video is here

Ok here is me getting in my car after work today. The resolution sucks but you can see how its done. It was shot on my buddies palm pilot
    a c4/5 w/ no triceps in the car and chair loaded in under 4 minutes. it can be done.
    ill get one getting out soon.

Email me for the vid fuentejps@aol.com
    Yo jimns can u host for me

You can get fuentejps' video here...

http://carecure.rutgers.edu/spinewir...s_transfer.asf

"Man is bound to follow the adventurous promptings of his scientific and inventive mind and to admire himself for his splendid achievements" Carl Jung

[This message was edited by Jeff Weeks on 03-23-05 at 06:52 PM.]

One home for all the vids i say!....Im tingling im so excited to see it

~~I went to heaven,but couldnt get in for what i had done.I said ''please take me'',they said your crazy,you had to much fun~~

I think the problem with posting vids on here would be the huge increase in bandwidth and traffic for the site. I'm no expert, I'm just sayin'.

I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Originally posted by Shaun:

One home for all the vids i say!....Im tingling im so excited to see it

~~I went to heaven,but couldnt get in for what i had done.I said ''please take me'',they said your crazy,you had to much fun~~
    im trying, its big. it bounced back once shaun.

"Man is bound to follow the adventurous promptings of his scientific and inventive mind and to admire himself for his splendid achievements" Carl Jung

no go shaun, your email wont take it. do u have a yahoo acct maybe.

Try it again John,i just moved some big attachments out of my inbox..

fuentejps - We can stream that from our streaming server. Works really great... especially QuickTime compatible formats. Email that bad boy on over if you like...

jweeks@rci.rutgers.edu

Originally posted by Jeff Weeks:

fuentejps - We can stream that from our streaming server. Works really great... especially QuickTime compatible formats. Email that bad boy on over if you like...

jweeks@rci.rutgers.edu
    \
    on the way jethro

Looking for a tool to convert ASF to MOV or MP4. If you can do that I'd be able to stream directly. Else I'll dig up a converter somewhere.

Send it to me at 33rusty@bellsouth.net

"We can all be angels to one another. We can choose to obey the still small stirring within, the little whisper that says, 'Go. Ask. Reach out. Be an answer to someone's plea. You have a part to play. Have faith.' We can decide to risk that He is indeed there, watching, caring, cherishing us as we love and accept love. The world will be a better place for it. And wherever they are, the angels will dance."
    -- Joan Wester Anderson- American writer, author