Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Wheelchair Sports

Extreme Wheelchair Sports

Check out this website.

Power Wheelchairs needed for new sport

www.ExtremeChairing.com

John J2

that is pretty awsome jessie is great what a role model but the ty on wheelchair skateboarding he nuts lol

I love those four wheeled off road chairs man,those look like a blast,something i could kill myself in for sure

~~I went to heaven,but couldnt get in for what i had done.I said ''please take me'',they said your crazy,you had to much fun~~

First power wheelchair race is 8/6/05

J2

J2,

I'm an extreme sport junkie as well. Pretty cool website and video. That's a great idea, especially with many extreme sport athletes getting injured. Check out the link below. This is what I've got going to cure my fix for extreme sports.

Extreme Sport Thread Link

Late,
    Extrmmxer

[This message was edited by Obieone on 03-21-05 at 10:35 PM.]

J2,
    What kind of chair you got man? Have you done any mods to it to withstand the beatings?

I used to do some curb jumping and mudding but my chairs wouldnt last long..im on my third powerchair..only been injuryed 5years...my parents had to buy 2 of the chairs...so i had to chill with the bashing..

How about I get naked and start a revolution??

tres cool

"We are only as helpless as we perceive ourselves to be"
    http://adrenalinechick.friendpages.com

I didn't see it on that site, but I was watching a parasailing video yesterday and it got me to wondering if you could do that from a wheelchair.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

This buggy is kick ass. i havde been trying to get my own buggy done for 2 years now. its hard wen u dont have help n the right parts. check it out.http://www.extremechairing.com/membe...cs/J2pics2.htm
    im tying to get the stering to work on a motor with a joystick. any advice???
    Get ur info n picture too www.ExtremeChairing.com

Heres my kart. http://www.extremechairing.com/membe...cs/J2pics2.htm

J2

J2

j2, just seen some of the stuff you're getting up to on that site, looks great fun, is it not scary, whats the most frightening thing thats happened to you?