Thread: Abilities Expo

Abilities Expo

I am planning on going this year, anyone else?

http://nyc.abilitiesexpo.com/iaenyc/...ex.cvn?id=1000

I will be there on Saturday and Sunday.

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles"....C. Reeve 1998

Simon and I went to the one in Novi, MI last summer. We both felt it was worthwhile. We can't make it to that one this year so we hope to shoot for the one in Chicago. The exhibitors have some really interesting items. We received a lot of samples of different products and got a nice discount on FrogLegs.

mrsnomis

For anyone who is staying overnight, the Hilton Gardens have a good rate, $89 a night, microwave and frig in room as well as breakfast. I have stayed there in the past and it is quite comfortable.

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles"....C. Reeve 1998

[This message was edited by cheesecake on 03-10-05 at 08:01 AM.]

I just reserved two nights at the Marriott Courtyard in Edison. $89.00 a night includes a full breakfast. As of last night they still had accessable rooms left.

Dave

Here is a list of some of the presentations:
    Abilities Expo, NJ/NY

Tickets are available for free by calling the Christopher and Dana Reeve Paralysis Resource Center at 800-539-7309 or by printing and filling in the following page:
    Print Free Ticket

I read(here,wcj,nm(?)) that they had added Houston as another Expo city. I can't find it again. Anybody know if true and/or when?

"Rather be ridin' than rollin'"