Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Subservient Shaun..Transfer Video's

Subservient Shaun..Transfer Video's

Ive got both Van transfer and a Bed transfer..Van is approx 114mb and bed is like 366mb.Is this to large for most e-mail accounts? Can i resize these files? Will the folks and powers that be host them here at CC?

http://carecure.rutgers.edu/spinewir...d_transfer.wmv

http://carecure.rutgers.edu/spinewir...n_transfer.wmv
    ~~If it feels good do it even if ya shouldnt,dont let people mess you around~~

[This message was edited by Jeff Weeks on 03-23-05 at 06:59 PM.]

helloooo mods. we need a thread for these how to videos, this would be great.

"Man is bound to follow the adventurous promptings of his scierntific and inventive mind and to admire himself for his splendid achievements" Carl Jung

Im actually trying to send it to you now,fuente..How long should this take?

For those who have e-mailed me for the vids,im trying to send one successfully first and im havin troubles..

Originally posted by Shaun:

Im actually trying to send it to you now,fuente..How long should this take?

not sure bro. i have dsl

"Man is bound to follow the adventurous promptings of his scierntific and inventive mind and to admire himself for his splendid achievements" Carl Jung

Will this really blows,sorry everybody,i can watch them but i cant seem to e-mail them.I gotta take a break from this before i unload on my computer with a hammer..

Maybe someone smarter than i can tell me what doing wrong..

I'd love to see them Shaun. Will you be home tomorrow evening? I figure if I leave now, drive like hell, I can make it by then.

And try to keep some of those deer around in the backyard for me too

"You can't fall off the floor!"

Use Windows movie maker and compress them to a .wmv file. You can also get a free program called virtualdub, but it woud be a little more complicated.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Send them to me and I'll compress and host them for you.

Go to: http://www.yousendit.com/ and email the file to yourself and post the URL here so I can download the file.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Seriously, mods should create a how to video section on carecure