Thread: paying for pca

paying for pca

im trying to get tha state of texas to pay for my pca. no matter who i call i get put on hold for an hour, transfred to a gals voicemail, and never get a call back. ive tried aging and adult people, human service people, medicaid, etc. i'm so pissed. does anyone know who i can talk to about this?

=It's the people that care for you that hurt you the most=

Hey, I send you some information. Let me know iff you need more.

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles"....C. Reeve 1998

You might try these folks, not their function but maybe point you in right dir: http://www.reachcils.org/
    Got a bunch of links too.

"Rather be ridin' than rollin'"

once again i lost a maessage to the email gobblin. cheesecake, please send info to cspine_ae@yahoo.com

=It's the people that care for you that hurt you the most=

Resent. I used the msn account in your profile originally.

In Texas the point of entry for SCI home care is the TRC (Texas Rehab Commission). There is an SCI program in TRC that assists with the waiver program as well as the Independent Living Programs.Be prepared because there is consistantly a waiting list. You might also have to wait if you have not been a state resident long enough.

Shoot me an email if I can assist you further.

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles"....C. Reeve 1998