Thread: Courtesy Reminders Addressing Accessible Parking for Texans with Disabilities Now Available

Courtesy Reminders Addressing Accessible Parking for Texans with Disabilities Now Available

I found a link for these free "reminders" and sent away for them. Received an email today from the responsible person saying she appreciated my request and would send them out today. I responded by thanking her and said I would try and drum up more "customers" as this was a good and needed service.

So if you are in Tx, please send for these. If nothing else it will let more people know what a pain h/c parking problems are.

www.governor.state.tx.us/disabilities/

"Rather be ridin' than rollin'"

Well I posted too soon. Another budget crunch bites us on the butt. Just received this:

Due to limitations on the use of State funds requiring 4-color printing, we do not have any more reminders. (Except the ones I'm mailing you) . . . We have heard from a couple of cities who may be interested in printing more for us. Until we receive another supply of the reminders, I will have to place all requests on a "waiting list". Thanks for spreading the word. Appreciate your interest! Thank you,
    But you ought to get on the waiting list anyway.

"Rather be ridin' than rollin'"