Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cats and Led Zeppelin

cats and Led Zeppelin

http://www.dennyweb.com/viking_kittens.htm

T-10 complete
    10/08/01
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO' what a ride!"

LOL...Thanks Pat,thats good stuff

Anybody else find themselves yelling out the Aaaaaaaaaaa-AH part of that song everytime they hear it or is it just me?

~~If it feels good do it even if ya shouldnt,dont let people mess you around~~

Thanks Patrick;

That made my day. Shaun, I'm pretty sure it is just you singing out the aaaaaaagh! That's why we love you.

John

"Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

AWESOME Thanks i had the speakers cranked,lol.
    Shaun i'm in there with ya,

Originally posted by john smith:

Thanks Patrick;

That made my day. Shaun, I'm pretty sure it is just you singing out the aaaaaaagh! That's why we love you.

John
    Suuuuuuure John,come on now!

I can see it,John takes a look around to make sure nobodys home,goes to the closet pulls out his sword and axe,puts on the Immigrant song,cranks it up, hops on the couch and pretends its a boat and Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah-AH...Aaaaaaaaaaaaah-AH Its ok,me to..

I cant stop playing this song.Its gonna be Zeppelin kinda day,and thats ok

~~If it feels good do it even if ya shouldnt,dont let people mess you around~~

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shaun:

LOL...Thanks Pat,thats good stuff

Anybody else find themselves yelling out the Aaaaaaaaaaa-AH part of that song everytime they hear it or is it just me?

[QUOTE]

LOL... No, I do too, Except, I've also been singing the wrong lyrics for 30yrs..LOL....LOL....

Thankyou,all these years and now I finaly know the words!

Oh my god Monkeygirl ... me too ....

Obieone
    Thanks Patrick ...

I crank that song in my car all the time, singing at the top of my lungs, Shaun. I love that Jack Black had it blastin' in that movie he did...School of Rock, I think it was.

I'm notorious for not knowing the words to any song. When I was a kid, I thought the words to T.L.C's Chasing Waterfalls, was:

"Don't go Jason Waterfalls"

I spent a good time trying to figure out who the dude was. But I embrace my dorkiness.

"We are only as helpless as we perceive ourselves to be"
    http://adrenalinechick.friendpages.com

I could be wrong but I belive that robert plant is singing VAAALLLHHHAAALLLAAAAHHH!!,AS the immigrant song is about vikings going to iceland ( apparently zepp was very well recieved in iceland ,and this is a kind of thank you)and valhalla is viking heaven as I understand it.