Thread: Did anyone just watch ABC "Who is John of God"

Did anyone just watch ABC "Who is John of God"

What is your opinion?

What members from Brasil think about this healer?

Any of carecure members been there?

Thanx

http://stores.ebay.com/MAKSYM-Variety-Store

I saw a clip of it. I honestly believe the mind is a powerful thing, perhaps many of these people believed they were "cured". I'll admit that my curiousity was peaked, but I don't think I buy into it.

"We are only as helpless as we perceive ourselves to be"
    http://adrenalinechick.friendpages.com

Mind over matter...

The Woman who was walking on the Parallel bars at the end of the show with no leg braces, I was hoping they would get into whether she was complete before or incomplete. I would say it was pretty obvious she was an incomplete and probabley could have walked like that before on the bars if she had really put her mind to it.

The Woman who was walking on the Parallel bars at the end of the show with no leg braces, I was hoping they would get into whether she was complete before or incomplete. I would say it was pretty obvious she was an incomplete and probabley could have walked like that before on the bars if she had really put her mind to it.

I was curious about the same thing Curt. I think they said prior she had, "lost almost all sensation." That could leave it open to a lot of possibilities.

I thought an interesting statement was the Boston physician who said that the individuals openess to body's healing mechanisms may have been factor in some improvements.

The fellow from VT with tumor was pretty interesting , decrease in size, etc.

I researched out this kind of thing over 20 years ago and came to the conclusion that it would be a waste of time to go to one of these guys, could not find even one documented case that anybody had ever been cured of SCI. Probabley more likely to get cured by boarding a flying saucer.

It really made me cringe when he was shoving that screwdriver up peoples noses though. I think I would freak out if I saw that thing about to be shoved up my nostril.

I saw it ...
    I usually watch these kinds of "investigative" reporting shows with three sets of eyes .... the intelectual/skeptical ones that say ..." Yeah ....right .. " , the spiritual ones that say .." Well ..it's possible - I know miracles happen .. we can't explain everything ..." , and then there are the ones I see with my heart that want me to believe so badly its absolutely positively true and possible .... its almost an aching ....

I always hate those shows in the cold light of day ....... its almost cruel ... sorry .. just the way I feel ...

Obieone