Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: your prayers are needed so badly

Prayers to Alex

JimmyMack

Obie, you killed me with that song. My grandma used to sing that!

Jo..."Jesse is a well adjusted adult with an SCI". That right there answers a prayer of mine. Jess'll get out of that chair, but until he does he'll still be fine. I'm so glad you got there.

I'll pray for Alex too.

"You need to march. You need to demand action. You need to stop feeling unempowered and do something...Freedom is your right. Until you claim your self-confidence and know your worth, no one will give it to you. It starts with you."-LetsGo

God Bless your whole family!! Special prayer for the little one......keep us updated.

Alex and your family are in my prayers.
    Is Alex at St. Judes?

Originally posted by Lindox:

Alex and your family are in my prayers.
    Is Alex at St. Judes?

He is at the Childrens Hospital that is right next door to Abbott. We visited Alex and family yesterday. He has Wilms Cancer. The tumor in his brain is getting the chemo. and so far it hasnt grown but it hasnt shrunk yet either which is exactly what the doctors expected. The family asks for prayers constantly and swears that he is doing as well as he is because of the prayers, so once again, I ask for your prayers for that tiny little infant.

Some ships sail east, some ships sail west, both by the same breeze blown. It is the set of the sail and not the gail that determines the direction blown.

SydneyJo,

I am so sorry about tiny baby Alex. I send him my prayers and good wishes for recovery.

Darlene

Well, just in case anyone is interested, little Alex has had chemo for a few weeks now and new test show that the cancer in his brain is shrinking. This is wonderful news for the parents. His vitals are also doing great and they are slowly removing the tubes from him and the pain medication. He seems to be responding more to his parents voices and the activities going on around him. His parents 100% believe in prayers so if you do to, please include Alex in yours tonight.

Some ships sail east, some ships sail west, both by the same breeze blown. It is the set of the sail and not the gail that determines the direction blown.

God bless Alex!

How about I get naked and start a revolution??

I won't allow myself to ask why for myself but I can't help but to when it comes to innocent kids that haven't even began their little lives. You are all in my prayers and a special one for Alex (x5)!

~ Aimee ~

Alex Bauer died this morning at 4:10 . His parents are handling it much better than I know I ever would. There wasnt anything that could be done for him for the past 3 weeks or so, all they did was watch him die, keep him drugged up so he wasnt in much pain. Pray for the family, please.