Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Im so sticky...oh so sticky...

That's 'pretty vacant' of you Shaun

CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!

Originally posted by christopher:

That's 'pretty vacant' of you Shaun

CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!
    HUH? What, Ya still feelin the effects of the BC Bud or what?

shaun, man i love your threads...you sure know how to make a guy laugh

~If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you~

Honey on chest? Where is the girl?

Originally posted by Shaun:

Just out of curiosity,i know i cant be the only cluts droppin stuff on himself.Whats the messiest thing youve dumped on YOURSELF? Quad or Para what have you dumped in your lap that just wrecked your day?

I seem to like to dump BIG plates of hamburger helper, cheesey scrambled eggs, and spagetti all over my lap, down my legs, on my shoes and footplate, and finally the floor. It is quite a mess.Trying to clean it off of yourself, the chair, and the floor without making a bigger mess is challenge.

jOE

funny story!
    We've all had our moments!
    I'm with Murrey, the worst has been 2nd 3rd degree burns! ooooo it hurt like a muther.

HUH? What, Ya still feelin the effects of the BC Bud or what?
    To tell you the truth, I wasn't impressed. Quebec has definitely taken over in this area. 'I'm so sticky, oh so sticky'= 'We're so pretty, oh so pretty... VACANT!'. It's a Sex Pistols song.

CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!

Originally posted by Emi:

By far the nastiest thing I've dropped on myself is a very runny poopy diaper! Gotta love kids

...Ok,i still stick with honey thanks

3rd degree burns!..OOOOOUUUUUUUCH Ive got a 6inch piece foam wrapped in wool i always put on my lap before i even think of touching a kettle full of water or anything hot...

On a sidenote..be covered in honey is actually quite strangely arrousing

~~I knew a lady who came from Duluth,bit by a dog with a rabid tooth,she went to her grave just a little to soon and flew away howlin on the yellow moon~~

Just out of curiosity,i know i cant be the only cluts droppin stuff on himself.Whats the messiest thing youve dumped on YOURSELF? Quad or Para what have you dumped in your lap that just wrecked your day?

~~I knew a lady who came from Duluth,bit by a dog with a rabid tooth,she went to her grave just a little to soon and flew away howlin on the yellow moon~~
    bucket of used transmission fluid.

'I didn't wannt to hurt you but you're pretty when you cry.'-vast

On a sidenote..be covered in honey is actually quite strangely arrousing
    Good thing you probably can't lick it off yourself or this thread would get tranferred the the R&S forum.

Drool. Didn't ruin my day though, that chick was FIIIINNNNEEEE!!! Anything else, I just manage to throw on the floor so my wheels can grind it and fling it around some more tryin to clean it up.