Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: weird looks

weird looks

Ever fart around your pets and then they just give ya that "look"?? Find yourself justifying it by a ooops, can't control it.....

yea, bored and thinking more nonesense... oh well, simple minded and easily amused I guess. cats were curled up on me and one looked at me like "jerk", other was "ahhh, 8 out of 10"

Long before I was injured, we had a cat that would come and sleep curled up by my ass. I farted on her one nigh and she jumped up and smacked my ass, claws and all. I never did that again.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Strat, Jimnms, If I had stomach muscles they would hurt so bad I wouldn't even want to walk. We need more of that on here. Bring on the stank.

My Dirt Bike Misses Me

Our male dog(115lb) RIPS some loud ones. Read somewhere that dog farts are always silent, BS. The best is when he fires one off, he looks at his ass then at me like, "what was that"? Always has this sheepish look like, oops...

McD

"Rather be ridin' than rollin'"

Yeessss! Another good one by McDuff.

My Dirt Bike Misses Me

Long before I was injured, we had a cat that would come and sleep curled up by my ass. I farted on her one nigh and she jumped up and smacked my ass, claws and all. I never did that again.
    LMAO...glad that no one else was in the room with me when I read that, or else I'd have gotten a weird look.

LMAO This is hilarious.......

I LOVE animals more than anyone, and I laughed hard out loud reading these. Cuz I can picture my dog doing just that, looking at the butt wondering "HUH?"

Some ships sail east, some ships sail west, both by the same breeze blown. It is the set of the sail and not the gail that determines the direction blown.

ROFLOL!! One night my son decided to 'let one go' while sitting fairly close to our lab. It must have really stunk, because the dog stood up and smelled her own butt, probably thinking "whoa, did I do that?"

Maybe your pets are givin ya weird looks,cause your weird looking..

~~I knew a lady who came from Duluth,bit by a dog with a rabid tooth,she went to her grave just a little to soon and flew away howlin on the yellow moon~~