Thread: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

I wish to extend to everyone a Peaceful Christmas Holiday! If your traveling I hope and pray the journey be a safe one.
    Happy Chanukah also
    And from the Great White North to those in other climates as well.Merry Christmas to All!!

You think you can get together with shaun, christopher, max, MG, Kiran, and the other freaking Canuks (I do love yall) and send us here in costal Texas some holiday snow? I miss the freaking snow!

Happy holidaze all!!!

From Baja,Mexico,wishing all of you a nice-happy Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

www.wheelsforindependence.biz

For Booster.

Don't worry, she'll hold together. You hear me, baby? Hold together.

Originally posted by booster:

You think you can get together with shaun, christopher, max, MG, Kiran, and the other freaking Canuks (I do love yall) and send us here in costal Texas some holiday snow? I miss the freaking snow!

Happy holidaze all!!!
    No,No,No! Booster if you want snow, you're just gonna have to haul your happy ass up to snow country. I left Ohio(uh oh Faye's gonna be all over me now) decades ago to leave all that white stuff behind.

Christopher, just lookin' at your snow pic made my cheeks turn as red as your sons.

Snow, bah humbug. But Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Y'all.

McD

"Rather be ridin' than rollin'"

Thank you Murrey, my friend. I hope you have a great holiday as well. How have you been doing?

Thanks Cris, happy holidaze.

McD: "let it snow let it snow!"

and to yourself Murray and everyone else,be well and have yourself Merry Cristmas

FREAKS!! If you mean..

Friendly
    Respectful
    Endearing
    and
    Kind
    Souls

Will then a Merry Christmas to you booster....if thats not what you mean,then may your stocking be filled constipated monkey crap

~~I wish you a hopeful christmas,i wish you a brave new year,i wish for all pain and sadness, leave all hearts and let there roads be clear~~