Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got a christmas commercial ya cant stand?

Got a christmas commercial ya cant stand?

Will i do,and its given me an idea for the next level of Ultimate Fighting....

First will need a steel cage 20 feet high and say 20 feet around.Next will need 2 half starved angry grizzly bears to place in the cage.Now,someone to sit on top of the cage with a steel mallett....Now let the fun begin as armed with tablespoons the FOLKS FROM THE OLD NAVY COMMERCIALS are one by one placed in the cage for the ANNOYING OLD NAVY CHRISTMAS JINGLE SINGER WITH TABLESPOON VS THE GRIZZLEY BEARS match...but wait!..whats the fella with the mallett doin on top of the cage?...sorry,this fight is to the death baby...oh ya,to the death ..

~~I wish you a hopeful christmas,i wish you a brave new year,i wish for all pain and sadness, leave all hearts and let there roads be clear~~

(singing...)"Everything you wanted, but didn't get for Christmas, is on sale now at Sears." Can we BE any greedier?

Outstanding Shaun!

J.

LOL. As soon as I saw this thread, I thought 'God I hate those Old Navy commercials!'. Glad I'm not the only one.

Don't worry, she'll hold together. You hear me, baby? Hold together.

Not Christmas per se, but i can't stand those Canadian tire commercials.

Originally posted by christopher:

LOL. As soon as I saw this thread, I thought 'God I hate those Old Navy commercials!'. Glad I'm not the only one.

Ditto here.

Whic h reminds me, would YOU have ever though leg warmers would make a comeback??!!

Originally posted by LindsayS:

Originally posted by christopher:

Ditto here.

Which reminds me, would YOU have ever though leg warmers would make a comeback??!!
    ROFLOL!! I bet if I dug far enough into the closet, I could find my old ones (which, by the way, I wouldn't be caught DEAD wearing)! hehe

Next episode, "the idiots and the dog from the Target commercials".

And i thought maybe it was just me with a ''save me from old navy syndrome'' ..OOOHHHHH Nate do i know what you mean about the Canadian Tire commercials...yep..there in the ring.The Gap,there not AS annoying but there in the ring to....

Then there's my friends Lori and Jocelyn,who feel its necessary to sing the Old Navy songs to me whenever were together...oh they are SO in the ring,and im taken away there tablespoons..

~~I wish you a hopeful christmas,i wish you a brave new year,i wish for all pain and sadness, leave all hearts and let there roads be clear~~

Excellent idea! And after the death match is over, all Old Navy commercials should be banned for all of eternity. They make me not even want to go to Old Navy even though sometimes the commercials show clothes I might like to have (not the leg warmers).

~~~Honesty is the best policy~~~Treat others as you would like to be treated~~~Play hard, but play fairly~~~