Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Redneck Scrapbook (from MaryOnWheels)

Redneck Scrapbook (from MaryOnWheels)

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Love the pic of the wooden spoiler...Cars got Saskatchewan plates on her

~~Need more friends with wings,cause all the angels i know put concrete in my veins~~

ROTFL, Shaun, that's the first thing I noticed! Funny pics

Don't worry, she'll hold together. You hear me, baby? Hold together.

while i was listening to the radio today, they were laughing and joking about rednecks because incestral marriages are still LEGAL in three states. YES, it is legal to marry your brother, sister, cousin, uncle, 'ma, or pa' i almost had to vomit. alabama was one they named...is beastiality also legal there?!

ironic that those sitting at home screwing their sisters and probably small farm animals as well are the ones opposing gay marriage because they have such high standards of morality. rednecks make me skeered

~~Everyone wants to change the world, but nobody wants to change himself. ~Leo Tolstoy~

Hate to bust the canuk's bubble but those plates look to be from Oaklahoma. The top states "Native America" We'll have to ask Beth, maybe a friend of hers .

Just joking Beth, don't need another mod slapping me.

I'm sure Oaklahoma gets all that snow too. Sorry to disappoint you booster, but that thing is straight outta the rez. Maybe if we zoom in really far we can see which highway sign that is in the background.

I vote "Saskatchewan" for the lettering across the top of the license plate in question.

Something like this:

Sorry, booster.

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Damn you canuks .

Well, I stand corrected. It looked like Oklahoma, but a second look and Jeff's example proves Nate's case. FREAKS!!!

YA,Nice try booster ...You may wanna try to lay claim to that kinda technological advancement of the automobile,but like Nate said that there is straight outta the rez baby....will that or wilddog at the Burger King

Say it with me booster S A S K A T C H E W A N....Now say it 5 times fast

~~Need more friends with wings,cause all the angels i know put concrete in my veins~~

Shaun, I'll try to say it after a few brews tonight, can't say that crap sober, let alone spell it. Freakin canuks... Buncha Shauns namin shit while high, that's where the name came from!