Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spinners for Wheelchair

Spinners for Wheelchair

I think spinners on the tires of an powerized wheelchair would be so cool. I have actually searched the internet to see if they made them. I guess it is just a fantasy because I found nada. I bet you could make a lot of money off an invention like that. Hey! Does anyone with an engineering type mind want to go in business with me? We can add to the coolness of our already supercool chairs Hehe

Marie
    Unbroken by the grace of God

Not exactly spinners but some people might find them coolWheel lights

"Stand strong in the storms of life,The sun will always shine on you" Kid Rock

hockey spokes

i am not sure how fast you need to go for these.
    there are a lot of other cool lighting materials on this site

[This message was edited by metronycguy on 11-26-04 at 08:16 PM.]

anybody want lighted casters? I have a liquidator nearby that bought a lot of "skate" type stuff and they have 4" self generating lighted wheels. I tried a set but didnt like them. I like the smaller wheels. edit $10 shipped

T-10 complete
    10/08/01

I sell wheels and wheel spinners, see our website wheelsandspinners.com my son c5-6 complete quad 17 yrs old built the site, he has been bugging me to have our spinner mfg build him a pair for his Quickie s-626, I dont think its cost effective, we have golf cart spinner that are about the right size but we have to figure a way for the base of the spinner to attach to the wheel, any thoughts?

jk jr, can you send me detailed specs and more pics of that?

Still alive

Found this surfin':

Well we finally got off our butts and made the Spinners. You will soon see them on our website. We have made a couple different types and they are SICK!! One style is Dollars and Cent signs spinning in opposite directions. The other is the traditional Saw Blades with cool Spinners. Contact Colours for more information!!
    Source

McD

"Rather be ridin' than rollin'"

Looks like the Colours spinners are out:
    www.colourswheelchair.com/products/prod_y360.htm

McD

"Rather be ridin' than rollin'"

so how much are they?

Hi there,
    Im a C5 quad and have designed some spinners for my elec. chair. Ive got about 50% of it designed and manufactured. My biggest problem is designing the bearing situation; ive never seen a spinner of any kind up close. You say you sell them. Do you have some kind of picture or detailed assembley view of one? I would apreciate a little help, thanks.
    PS please reply to: wheelofadeal@cox.net

Originally posted by jk jr:

I sell wheels and wheel spinners, see our website wheelsandspinners.com my son c5-6 complete quad 17 yrs old built the site, he has been bugging me to have our spinner mfg build him a pair for his Quickie s-626, I dont think its cost effective, we have golf cart spinner that are about the right size but we have to figure a way for the base of the spinner to attach to the wheel, any thoughts?